CALL US: (630) 946-6520

We offer retargeting because typically 2% of patients convert on the first visit to your website. Retargeting brings back the other 98%. Retargeting works by keeping track of patients who visit your site and then displaying your retargeting ads from your practice to them as they visit other sites online. Think of it as a fun game of tag and they are always it!

What we do is place code on your practices website. Then the code creates a list of patients that visit your site by placing anonymous retargeting “cookies” in their browser. It is all completely legal and very lethal – we catch them once and then we follow them around the web so we are always Top of Mind for THE practice to call.